Let’s quickly go over some of the important ingredients used for natural breast enlargement.
- Pueraria Mirifica extract – Pueraria Mirifica is a plant that is mainly found in the north eastern and northern regions of Myanmar and Thailand respectively. The plant has been used in the preparation of conventional folk medicine and for promotion of youthfulness in both men and women since a long time. Its applications in traditional Thai medicine system are pretty well known in Thailand and other south Asian countries. Pueraria Mirifica consists of several phytoestrogens, a hormone that is obtained from plants. Its main use is in controlling of hormone levels in the human body and mimicking the effects of estrogen on human body. Hence, this may possibly work pretty well for the enhancement of breast size in women.
- Red clover extract – It’s a kind of plant whose flower top is used in preparation of medicines. Its common uses are in treatment of symptoms associated with menopause, PMS and/or breast pain.
- Aloe Vera concentrate – Aloe Vera is a pretty well-known plant whose latex and gel are commonly used in preparation of several useful medicines. When used topically, the plant has the ability to provide relief from several skin conditions like diaper rash, psoriasis, dandruff, canker sores, frostbite, minor burns and dry skin.
- Chamomile – Unarguably one of the most commonly used herbs in preparation of medicines, it has flavonoids (lutein, quercetin) and volatile oils (alfa-bisabolol), and is commonly known as an effective libido enhancer. It also has the ability to reduce the undesired effects arising from menstruation. It can also be used as a good hypercholesterolemiant, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory herb.
- Wild Yam – A plant obtained from South America, it’s basically a climbing plant having thick roots and large contents of vitamins C, minerals, phytoestrogens, alkaloids, saponins and izoferulic acid. It is known to have cholesterol reduction, antispasmodic, analgesic cholagogue and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Saw palmetto – Saw palmetto has long been known to function as a natural adjuvant in treatment of genitourinary disorders, apart from helping in regulation of menstrual cycle. It is a small size plant that is rich in flavonoids, phytosterols, fatty acids and mono glycerides, and has galactogogue and anabolic effects.
- Avena Sativa – Found mainly in the Middle East, this is a crop plant which is highly rich in insoluble/soluble fibers and carbohydrates. It is commonly recommended as an adjuvant to digestive, oesteoarticular and cardiovascular diseases. When used externally, Avena Sativa has the ability to fight and cure seborrhea, skin ulcers and pyoderma.
- Almond oil – We all know the effectiveness of almond oil when it comes to the preservation of the hydrolipidic layer of the skin and its proper cleansing. It contributes to the uniformisation and brightness of the dermal pigmentation, leading to a younger -looking and smooth skin. It has a calming effect on the skin and shields it from the ultraviolet rays, apart from reducing hyperpigmentation, inflammation and degradation of elastin and collagen.
- Fenugreek extract – An extract obtained from this herb has the ability to increase the breast size by enhancing the prolactin levels in the body and imitating the effects of estrogen in human body. Although this ingredient is present in the Breast Actives pills as well, it may provide an even better effect when applied directly onto the breast surface.